Better Grow-Vermi Bio Liquid is India’s first Vermi liquid (also known as worm tea). It is an ecofriendly natural fertilizer prepared from biodegradable organic waste. While vermi compost is one of the best organic fertilizers, Vermi Bio Liquid is the the concentrated extract of all the ingredients present in vermi compost. Its unique composition in liquid form makes it easy for plants to absorb and is also an amazingly effective organic pest control agent.
Free of any artifical chemical additives, Vermi Bio Liquid contains high quantities of nitrogen, phosphorus, potash, calcium, magnesium, zinc along with other macro and micronutrients. It is alkaline & works as a plant growth regulator, as it contains high amount of enzymes, vitamins and hormones like auxins, gibberellins, etc. This ultimate combination is like the perfect pick-me-up drink for plants.
With all these and more, the Bio Plant Stimulator is the perfect answer to your gardening woes as it not only stimulates growth but also prevents and cures many plant diseases and pests.
Here is an overview on the composition of this wonder…
Chemical (Nutrient) content – Not only the nutrients but in their best form as created by nature.
|Nitrogen (%)||Phosphate (%)||Potassium (%)||Sulfur (ppm)||Calcium (ppm)||Copper (ppm)||Iron (ppm)||Magnesium (ppm)||Manganese (ppm)||Zinc (ppm)|
- Microbial content –These microbes act as defenders against other harmful organisms and continue to produce more beneficial nutirents
|Total Heterotrophs (CFU/ml)||Nitrosomonas (CFU/ml)||Nitrobacter (CFU/ml)||Total Fungi (CFU/ml)|
|1.79 x 103||1.01 x 103||1.12 x 103||1.46 103|
Sugars, phenols, amino acids, Plant growth Hormones like indole acetic acid, gibberellic acid, humic acid as well as high amount of enzymes- proteases, amylases, urease and phosphatase.
WHY VERMI BIO LIQUID ?
FOR ALL PLANTS
- Applications of Vermi wash promotes plant physiology that ultimately causes higher yield and quality of crops.
- Vermi wash has excellent growth promoting compound and is one of the best known organic fertilizers.
- In orchids it works as a great flower booster with its low nitrogen, high P & K and micronutrients.
- The presence of gibberelic acid and nitrobacter (which fix nitrogen over a period of time), it promotes the growth of new shoots (in sympodials) and strengethening of existing shoots (in monopidials).
- Its unique antifungal and anti germicidal properties help with fighting fungal and microbial infections in orchids.
- Spraying of Vermi wash has cooling properties which helps orchids and other plants recover from sunburns. With its natural cooling and water retentive properties, it even prolongs the life of the flowers when sprayed on them.
- It improves the germination percentage of the seeds and seedling vigour of seeds for food/vegetable crops.
- On its own or mixed with cow urine, it is very gentle on the plant while it is caustic to harmful pests like thrips, mealy bugs etc. as contains beneficial microbes (chitin and cellulose degraders), which repel pests and suppress the disease causing bacteria, fungus and the soil nematodes.
- Can be used as a rooting hormone for orchid plants before repotting the plant.
FOR TERRACE / CONTAINER GARDENING
- Vermi Bio Liquid enhances Organic Carbon content of the soil.
- It promotes better root growth and nutrient absorption.
- It helps in seed germination and better crop yeild.
- It acts as a plant tonic and helps to reduce many plant diseases.
- It improves soil aeration, texture and tilth thereby reducing soil compaction.
- It improves water retention capacity of soil & improves nutrient status of soil-both macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients.
MOST IMPORTANTLY BEING A 100% ORGANIC PRODUCT, VERMI BIO LIQUID IS SAFE FOR HUMANS AND PETS ALIKE
Package sizes available : 1 litre
Ditributed and marketed excusively by: The Urban Orchid Boutique
Manufactured By: Shreeji Agri Biotech, Near Ganesh poultry, Navli-Zakhria Road, Navli-388355.Gujarat.India.
|1. Use as foliar spray||Vermi wash should be diluted 10 times with water (100 ml of vermi wash: 900 ml of water) before spraying effectively on any plant during the late evening hours.|
|2. Seed Treatment||Vermi wash is diluted 50 times with water (500 ml of vermi wash: 500 ml of water) and seeds treatment for 24 hours & sowing in soil.|
|3. Use in Root dip/stem dip||The seedlings before transplanting are dipped in vermi wash solution which is diluted 5 times with water (0.5 litre of vermi wash: 9.5 litres of water) for 15-20 minutes and then transplanted. Similarly the cuttings can also be dipped in the solution.|
|4. For food crops||Make 20% Vermi wash (2 litre of vermi wash: 8 litres of water) sprayed on the crops|
|5. Drip irrigation||Vermiwash 10 times diluted with water & apply. (1 litre of vermi wash: 9 litres of water)|
|6. Soil drench||Vermi wash is diluted 10 times with water (1 litre of vermi wash: 9 litres of water) and the soil is drenched with the solution to prevent some of the soil borne pathogens.|
Precaution: Vermi wash must be diluted before application.